Finding Boondocking Campsites
(Gypsum, CO (currently))
Many helpful tips here on finding campsites, boondocking equipment, water, and staying connected to the internet.
- Solar panels
- Endless breeze fan (uses little energy)
- Dish satellite for TV ($35 per month)
- GI showers to conserve water
- Laundry pod for doing laundry while boondocking, conserving water
- Exterior water tank in pull vehicle to haul water back to camp and bring along extra for extended camping
Verizon wifi plus OnStar wifi in truck while traveling. $20 for unlimited data. Can slow after 22 gigs. OnStar is good for 50 feet around the truck.